Monday, December 8, 2008

The First Hair Cut

Tomorrow Spencer is getting her first hair cut. (Insert flowing tears) I have tried to ignore the increasing rattiness of her hair, but I can't do it any longer.

So tomorrow we are going to a hair salon that only cuts kid's hair. My camera battery is charging and I am mentally preparing for a lady to bring SCISSORS near my baby's eyes! I mean, what if they poke her eye out? Do I have to sign a release saying I won't sue them if they accidentally harm her? Do they wash her hair or do I need to wash it before we go? I realize that these are all questions that I could have asked when I made the appointment, but I didn't want to seem crazy.

I will post some before and after shots tomorrow. Wish me luck and say a prayer, for me, and more importantly, the hair stylist!

1 comments:

Maisy said...

Oh my gosh Katie. Lots of prayer will be coming from heart tomorrow! Can't wait to see the pics.
Good Luck. I will be thinking of you!

Post a Comment