Monday, January 4, 2010

Picture Page




My Snow Queen





Loved the toy solider teddy bear, but





She was afraid of Santa Claus...





Until Christmas morning, and then Mr. Claus become her new BFF when she found all of the toys waiting for her under the tree





Although, she still wasn't all too keen on looking at the camera, or keeping her tutu down





But she jumped for joy on her new trampoline




And then finally granted me a look at the camera- in this splendid picture


We had a great Christmas and New Year and I'm ready to tackle to 2010! I put myself on a computer and internet hiatus over our break so that I could just focus all my energy and attention on Spencer. It was a wonderful break, but now I'm ready to get back to bloggy business before school starts again next week.

Give me your best shot at Better in Bulk

post signature

14 comments:

. said...

Your little girl have the most beautiful eyes! That first picture....just beautiful!!!

. said...

has ;)

Meg said...

I love that first picture, she has the brightest eyes! I am glad you had an enjoyable break especially spending time with Spencer that's so important!

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

I love the Snow Queen picture - you have such a beautiful daughter!! I am glad you had a wonderful holiday season!! xoxo

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

I love the Snow Queen picture - you have such a beautiful daughter!! I am glad you had a wonderful holiday season!! xoxo

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

I love the Snow Queen picture - you have such a beautiful daughter!! I am glad you had a wonderful holiday season!! xoxo

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I love the first picture!! Glad to hear something from your direction :)

K.R. said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures!

T + 2 said...

LOVE this post! She is so beautiful!

Shoshanah said...

Her eyes look so blue in both the last and first picture. But the first snow queen picture is easily my favorite out of all you posted.

Unknown said...

Those are adorable! Like other commenters, I simply adore the first and last pictures!!

Unknown said...

Look at those GORGEOUS eyes. WOW! And I LOVE your blog title so much. How beautiful! Perfect!

I hope this new year brings many wonderful chapters to your story!

Martha said...

Happy New Year. Your daughter has stunning eyes. The first photo is my fav!

My GMYBS

Frogmum said...

LOVE your snow queen! :D

Post a Comment