Friday, January 15, 2010

Shape Up or Ship Out



This week on Show Us How You Live we're writing about diet and exercise tips.  I am SO excited to read about everyone's ideas, I don't have too many myself.  But I did get these shoes for Christmas, the Sketcher Shape Ups, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how they work.




They were a size too small, so they had to be sent back, but they should be arriving any day.  I will most definitely report on how well they work.  Here's what the website says about them:

They are designed to help you tone your muscles – from your back and abdomen to your buttocks and calves. Shape-ups will help you lose weight and improve your circulation, creating a healthier you!

I've been reading some things about them, and it sounds as if it's better to start of wearing them around the house, before you try and exercise in them.  One of the things I'm really excited about is that they have really great arch support, which is something I need since I have ridiculously high arches. So we will see!   But until then, it's just me and Wii Fit, with the occasional Shred here and there.  Can't wait to read about some new things to try!




post signature

3 comments:

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

I've heard great things about them too - keep us updated on how they are, I am very curious!!

christycarter said...

I tried these shoes on and the friend that was with me laughed the whole time because she said it looked like something was stuck well you know where. But I really felt a difference. Go for it!

KK said...

Ok, I can't wait for an update to see if they really work. It seems ridiculous to me, but maybe they do??

Post a Comment