Friday, November 5, 2010

The Swing of Things

I'm not sure why blogging is so difficult for me these days, but I can't stand that I haven't written anything for three weeks!  Three weeks!  They've been a busy three weeks, that's for sure: I turned 29, my dad had his birthday, Halloween, Election Day, and various other life events.  Me turning 29 is a whole post alone, so I will start with Halloween.

Spencer wanted to be a princess.  I did not want Spencer to be a princess.  I tried to show her other costumes, but she was insistent that she had to be a PRINCESS.  In my attempts to not stifle her and impose my will on her for frivolous things, I gave up my quest for her to be something else. 

On Sunday night we went over to Sara's house and met up with another family that we are friends with that has a daughter Spencer's age.  There were a few hiccups and minor meltdowns along the way, but they had a blast.  This was the first year that we've gone to stranger's houses.  I've always just driven her around to people that we knew.  So this was a new experience for the both of us.  Spencer was not in the most cooperative picture mood and I didn't get that many good pictures of her, which was a bummer.  But I got a few.

 
 




This last picture was at the end of the night and Spencer's friend wasn't ready for the festivities to be over, so Spencer tried to comfort her!  It was a seriously super cute moment.  You can't tell in these pictures, but Spencer's dress actually had little lights throughout it. She thought it was pretty fantastic.

I am going to do my best to get back into the swing of things around here!  I promise.


post signature

8 comments:

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

Oh man, bless your heart for coming out of Halloween with minimal meltdowns! I've missed you in the blogosphere :) packing and getting ready to be settled again so we can find a workshop to go to!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

She made a very sweet princess :) Every little girl is one at least once! Miss you lately!

Shoshanah said...

I feel like the blogging funk has been going around lately. Of course, it could be that I have it, so I'm noticing it more often when other people seem to be feeling it too! But as much, or as little, as you post I still love reading your blog! Especially when you post such cute pictures of Spencer.

Already Happy said...

I'm glad Katie! I've missed you =)

Hayley said...

I'm having the same blogging problem... I really need to get my butt moving, especially now that I don't have FB to distract me!

She's so pretty, Katie. Her costume is adorable! Glad you avoided any major meltdowns... we only had one, and it included injury! I really need to blog it...

A. Nonny Mouse said...

Hi, I'm Erin, an editor with BlogHer Publishing Network. We've been trying to get in touch with you. Would you please email me at Erin(DOT)Relyea(AT)BlogHer(DOT)com?

Thanks!

John said...

michael kors outlet
jordan 11
jordan concords
uggs for women
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet
louis vuitton handbags
oakley sunglasses
michael kors
toms wedges
kobe 10s
retro 11
uggs outlet
louis vuitton bags
nike running shoes for women
ugg boots
abercrombie outlet
ray ban sunglasses
hollister jeans
kobe 8
lebron 12
true religion outlet
louis vuitton purses
louis vuitton outlet stores
kobe 9
uggs on sale
gucci handbags
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
micheael kors outlet
louis vuitton
louis vuitton handbags
cheap toms
rolex watches
ray ban sunglasses outlet
2016216yuanyuan

Unknown said...

Doug Clark, president of New England Footwear Group, a manufacturer of Z7, said baby boomers, a target market for the brand, are especially interested in research data. They re more likely to ask about the technology, he said. [our consumers] are smart, wealthy and care about value and how the shoes work.§Z7 s study, conducted in collaboration with a vascular surgeon fitflop shoes in Wentworth Douglass Hospital in Dover, NH, the impact of technology on the hardness measured by muscle groups. To spread the message, and Clark has to consumers reached by a 90-second fitflop sale video on YouTube out to explain the intricacies of study.FitFlop founder Marcia Kilgore, Facebook uses with its clients to communicate. In fact, she has to ask recently on the website fans, mbt shoes whether they pay attention to the London-based research s brand and development, and whether they support purchasing decisions on the information. Within 20 minutes, she said, she received 77 responses: mizuno wave shoes 54 Jas, 21 maybes, and two people say that they just loved the brand.
Hush Puppies has partnered with the National Breast Cancer Foundation to start a 3000-pair limited edition pink fitflop sandals Chaste Ballet Shoe. The easy way to retail for $ 79 is on Hushpuppies.com and with key retail partners in the whole month of October. Moreover, Rockford, Mich.-based brand $ 10,000 christian louboutin sale will donate to the charity. Who bears our Keusch ballet will be an ambassador for this incredibly important cause, said Shannon Kennedy, US marketing manager at Hush Puppies.
Muller christian louboutin shoes quickly won over both consumers and the industry, a wave of lookalikes sparks and a shoe to create phenomenon that reaches from the mass market to high-end. "Without any advertising to mbt shoes outlet do, increasing the demand was," said Muller. , "I knew that would spread around the world and become a new category" In 2006, he sold MBT to Austrian investors, the Masai mizuno wave prophecy 3 US Corp. Founded in Portsmouth, NH Muller then plunged into his next project: the technology behind Joya development, a line of shoes designed with a soft heel strike, which is designed mbt outlet to promote the foot forward in a natural way. The brand was launched in 2008 by Muller's son, Karl Jr. Muller and Claudio Binder.Retailing of $ 195 to $ 260 that Mizuno Wave Prophecy 2 Swiss brand makes its US retail debut next month, distributed by Novascarpa group of Boise, Idaho christian louboutin outlet ,

Post a Comment