Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Next Picasso, Matisse, or Klimt?

Spencer has been really interested in drawing lately, so she's been making many a masterpiece. And then yesterday she churned out this work of art and said that it was a picture of me!


I don't know about you, but I think that's pretty good for a just-turned three year old. And she did it all by herself, I didn't even see what she was drawing until she'd finished it. I asked her what that big black thing on top of my head was, and she looked me like I was pretty dumb before informing me "it's Mommy's hair bow!"

post signature

3 comments:

Jess said...

That is SO good! I think its so cute how it looks like she drew a heart and it became a picture of you! :)

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I am impressed! Sam could not come CLOSE to drawing this!

Already Happy said...

It looks great Katie! I have an almost 3 year old sister and I am pretty sure she just scribbles...

Post a Comment