Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Bullaise Ballet

Spencer is now taking ballet, which she calls bullaise, and tap dancing lessons and she LOVES it. I have to hide her tap shoes when we get home because she wants to tap dance around the house all the time. The class is only once a week, but I wish they had it more often, because Spencer wants to go there every single day. Last night she obliged me for a few minutes and let me take a few pictures of her in her leotard.




And then she got annoyed with me.


  Story. Of. My. Life.


  I guess that's what life with a strong willed three year old is like, ha!

post signature

5 comments:

sara said...

Oh she is so cute in her bullaise outfit!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh my goodness!! I cannot believe how big she is getting! ...and YES three year old are VERY strong willed!

moosmamma said...

My little one is in Bullaise too... she loves it... I can see that will in her eyes.... not unlike FP... : ) Did I mention she is beautiful... : )

John & Michelle said...

Spencer is nothing short of STUNNING!!!! you should call Revlon now and be ahead of the game!

mrfyzv said...

This is a great web site. Good sparkling user interface and very informative blogs. I will be coming back in a bit, thanks for the great article. I have found it enormously useful.
downloadanyfileshere.ru

Post a Comment