Thursday, December 3, 2009

Alaska


Last night, when I couldn't sleep and my mind was in overdrive, I watched Alaska State Troopers on the National Geographic Channel. It was the first time I'd ever seen it and now I LOVE the show! Not only was it filled with beautiful natural scenery, but every single police officer was good looking! There wasn't an unattractive one. Maybe it's because Alaska has more men than women, so the chances of their being more handsome men increases? Maybe I need to move to Alaska? haha! Just joking... kinda...

Watch the show if you get a chance and let me know what you think!

post signature

5 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

ooh, can't wait!!

John & Michelle said...

You are a beautiful young lady and should you decide to take a "vacation/go on a manhunt" to Alaska, John and I could come and babysit for you. Your baby girl would be spoiled to the bone when you returned!!! Just let me know!ha!

Hayley said...

LOL yay for Alaskan hotties in uniform!

Amanda said...

Oh girl, Alaska is AMAZING!!! One of my best friends lives up there. Her husband got stationed up there at Ft. Richardson (near Anchorage) and I went up there about 3 years ago. And girl, the men were HOT! Especially all the soldiers on base. Whew! LOL.

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

So I had never heard of this until I read your blog but I just looked it up on line and started watching previews. I am DEFINITELY going to be tuning in - cute guys on snow mobiles? I really don't think you need much more than that.

Besides - Alaska is such foreign territory to me. I'm curious about people who live there.

Post a Comment