Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Predux

My spell check is telling me that predux isn't a work, but it should be, so I'm using it. These next few days are going to be busy- biizzzzeee (that's how I say it). Tomorrow we are going to see the Legendary Santa, and since he's the real Santa, lines are usually 2+ hours. This is the same Santa Claus I used to visit, well not the exact same, since the REAL Santa died a few weeks ago, this one is his son, so it's almost the same.

We are lucky that Spencer's Mimi is getting there at 7am to start waiting in line (some crazies get there at 5am) and we'll join her around 9am. By about 10:30am we (she) should be on Santa's lap- hopefully! After that we're going to spend the day with the PGP's and do gifts with them before heading to my parent's house to spend the night with them. I have to watch Home Alone and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation before going to sleep- it's just my thing I do every year.

On Christmas morning we'll do gifts and everything and then my aunt will come over for lunch/dinner. And then everyone will pass out around 7pm from sheer exhaustion. Then the saddest day of the year will be here, December 26. It's just such a sad day, isn't it? So that's my Christmas predux, be prepared for the redux that will be sure to follow.

post signature

5 comments:

KK said...

Then well have to wait 364 more days!

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

Sad? Yes. Perfect day for shopping? YESSSSSSSS!!!!!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Merry Christmas!! this day came sooner than normal this year... didn't it?

Emily's Family said...

I found your blog that you went to Manchester in VA. which I did also.

http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Katie!!

Post a Comment