Monday, May 10, 2010

Please, Please PRAY!

Please pray for my friend Todd, his wife Wendy and their little boy Robby!  Wendy went into the hospital last Saturday with pre-eclampsia and they are delivering their son tonight at 5pm; she is only 25 weeks along and he weighs only an estimated 1lb 5oz.  Please pray that baby Robby is at least 1lb 6oz, as this is the weight the doctors have told them that he needs to be in order to survive.  Todd is my best friend, Sara's, little brother and the son of my pastor.  This is their first child and they are just devastated.  You can check their CaringBridge site for info and updates.


Also, if you have a few minutes, leave a message on their page- they really need the encouragement, or ask anyone you know to be praying.  Todd and Wendy are wonderful people and they believe in the power of prayer.  Thank you all SO much


post signature

11 comments:

Kimberly @shrinkingkimberwls said...

Praying!!

Alexandra said...

Praying <3

Hayley said...

Praying too :(

Cari said...

Oh my gosh :( I'm so sorry! I am definitely praying, and I also left them a message on their site.

The Kramer Angle said...

I believe in the power of prayer! Keep us posted.

sara said...

My good thoughts are on their way!

Anonymous said...

Praying!

Annie said...

break my heart....i am praying!!!

Meg said...

I am praying for them, how sad!

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

I'll be praying - thanks for the Caring Bridge link. I'll head over there now.

Unknown said...

shijun 6.25
michael kors outlet
mont blanc legend
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
coach outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
cheap toms sale for kis
air jordan 11
lululemon
concord 11s
coach outlet
louis vuitton purses
ray ban sunglass
hogan outlet
christian louboutin outlet
louboutin
toms canada
jordan retro 11
ralph lauren outlet
toms.com
celine bags
ray ban aviators
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet store online
hollister
concord 11
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors
cheap jerseys wholesale
www.louisvuitton.com
tod's outlet
kate spade
louis vuitton outlet
air jordans
gucci handbags
michael kors outlet
jordan 11 columbia
burberry
louis vuitton

Post a Comment