Thursday, January 27, 2011

Spencer Says...

I keep meaning to write down all of Spencer's current adorable sayings and such, but with all of the hullabaloo, I've just been putting it off.  So here they are:

I do it every the time. This is what she tells me when she wants to do something that I've just said no to.

The louder. AKA, her microphone.

You're the best in the world!

Excuse me, Mr. Man! or Excuse me, Mr. Ma'am!   She says this when she's trying to get someone's attention at a store or other public location- generally to a stranger. (We're still working on the whole stranger concept.)

Jesus loves me because He loves me because He loves me! 



post signature

2 comments:

moosmamma said...

Too cute :) Mr Man... lmao...

jenn said...

Very cute. I love the things kids say.

Post a Comment