Thursday, January 27, 2011

Spencer Says...

I keep meaning to write down all of Spencer's current adorable sayings and such, but with all of the hullabaloo, I've just been putting it off.  So here they are:

*  I do it every the time. This is what she tells me when she wants to do something that I've just said no to.

*  The louder. AKA, her microphone.

*  You're the best in the world!

*  Excuse me, Mr. Man! or Excuse me, Mr. Ma'am!   She says this when she's trying to get someone's attention at a store or other public location- generally to a stranger. (We're still working on the whole stranger concept.)

*  Jesus loves me because He loves me because He loves me! 



post signature

2 comments:

moosmamma said...

Too cute :) Mr Man... lmao...

jenn said...

Very cute. I love the things kids say.

Post a Comment