Wednesday, October 22, 2008

27 Things To Do In My 27th Year

1. Run/walk in a 5k for charity

2. Take a photography class

3. Fix my friendships with L and B

4. Reduce my carbon footprint from 9co^2 tons/yr to 7co^2 tons/yr

5. Plant a tree

6. Do Kareoke at a real place, not just at a house- should be VERY funny

7. Stop being afraid of letting everyone down again and have a little faith in me

8. Convert my my old VHS collection to DVD

9. Archive all my photographs

10. Exercise

11. Go with Baby to Mommy and Me, or something like it

12. Send out Holiday cards

13. Use the coupons that I diligently cut out every week instead of letting them sit organized in my filofax for 6 months

14. Start graduate school application process- either for nursing or teaching or both

15. Pay at least $100 on the principal of my charge cards - I only have two

16. Create a "Rainy Day" fund for emergencies

17. Make side by side hand prints in cement with Baby

18. Learn how to make one meal, that's not breakfast, really well

19. Save up for a Spa Day with Sara- B can watch the young folk

20. Go to a museum

21. Prevent wrinkles

22. Start Baby's quilt of her baby clothes

23. Attempt to figure out what it is that I actually believe in- faith wise- so that I can teach it to Baby

24. Read at least two books of substance

25. Go to a psychic or a fortune teller or a qi reader or an aura person

26. Drink some Carolina Blond out of my Green Leafe Mug, at the Green Leafe, on Mug Night

27. Don't take one minute of my time with Baby for granted- or the rest of my family

0 comments:

Post a Comment