Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Armed With a Scalpel

Tomorrow is my last class of the week, Yippee Skippy!  Actually, the class hasn't been all that bad, and our professor is super nice.  It's just the whole waking up at 6:15am thing that kinda stinks.  And it's thrown Spencer's whole cycle out of whack - she doesn't really like having to wake up so early.  But the best thing about having to wake up with the sun, you ask?  I don't feel guilty when I lay down beside Spencer and join her in her afternoon nap!

So like I was saying, the professor is great and I'm really enjoying the class.  Today, I dissected a sheep's brain, which is shockingly human-esque.  It wasn't all that horrible to do,`probably because they just gave us the brain, I didn't have to extract it from a cranium- that would have been much worse. But it did stink.

In a completely unrelated note, and having nothing to do with animal brains, here is the front of Spencer's birthday party invitation!


I'll show you the back tomorrow- it's super cute!

post signature

5 comments:

Kimberly @shrinkingkimberwls said...

Ooooh, sounds interesting!! lol I would have loved pics of that, but not so sure your other blog readers would have liked that! lol LOVE the invite, Miss S is SO cute!!

Micha said...

You always do the cutest things for Spencer's birthday! I can't wait to see what you have planned.

I never was much into the dissection. Kudos to you!

♥ Sarah @ FFP ♥ said...

I love the cute invites. She is adorable.

I also really like your blog so I am presenting you with the blogger Substance Award: Come pick it up here http://faerie-fangs.blogspot.com/2010/07/awarded.html

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

You for sure have a stronger stomach then me! ... and those invites? DARLING!

John & Michelle said...

That is really cute!

Post a Comment