Sunday, July 11, 2010

Three Times as Tired

I have a case of the extreme exhaustion combined with the terrible my body hurts all over condition.  We've officially put all of the birthday celebrations to bed and I'm about join in on that!  But here's a sneak peak to hold you over until I can hold open my eyelids.


That's about 1/5 of the total amount of cupcakes.  That we made.  My hands are still orange.


But I just love her so. 

Even though it looks like I had a bad run in with some self-tanner on my hands. (Not yet pictured)


post signature

9 comments:

chillynd said...

amazing cupcakes!!! impressed

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

I absolutely love that picture of the two of you - how beautiful! I can't wait to see all of the party details, those cupcakes are incredible!

Hayley said...

All I can say about those cupcakes is WOW. Just the effort put into those alone is enough to exhaust a person. They're amazing.

You guys are so cute :) Glad you made it through!

Micha said...

I'm so excited to see more! It looks great :)

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

OMG! The cupcakes are amazing! Can't wait to see more pics :)

Shrine Readers said...

Your site is beautiful. Your daughter looks like Suri Cruise...I'm sure you hear that. Anyway, I found from a thread on BLog Frog looking for single moms. I am one also.

KK said...

What a gorgeous pic of you guys!

Shoshanah said...

The cupcakes are so cute! I especially love the lion ones

The Irish Lass said...

I love the cupcakes! You did such a great job!

Post a Comment