Sunday, July 4, 2010

Who Doesn't Like Fireworks?

Spencer doesn't like fireworks, that's who.  I had everything all set up to in the backyard- my chair, my tripod, my lenses.  All in preparation to take some great fireworks photos.  But as soon as she heard the first one go off, she began begging me to go in inside.  She even said "Spencer's tired, I need to take a nap."  I figure if she's pulling out those big guns, then she must really be afraid.  So I packed it all up and inside we went.  Maybe I can take some pictures next year!?  Now I'm watching the Boston Pops, but there's something a lot different about watching fireworks on the TV.

Happy 4th of July!

post signature

3 comments:

Hayley said...

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't get to watch fireworks either- because we went to bed. We're lame.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh yes. Sam? Cannot STAND them. Though he has problems with loud noises in general. I think it has to do with all his ear issues. He watched them from inside. Poor guy! I hope that they both grow out of it!

Shoshanah said...

The only fireworks I really enjoy are the ones done by professionals. I think because fireworks were illegal were I lived growing up. So I associated doing fireworks at home with breaking the law, and almost asking for something bad to happen. I know a lot of people like buying their own fireworks, but the idea of it scares me a little. But professional fireworks up in the sky? Those I love!

Post a Comment