Monday, March 8, 2010

Lots, Heaps, Bundles, and More

I'll be back with a real post soon, I promise.  Life has been busy, busy.  I just finished a sociology test tonight and I have to take an anatomy quiz tomorrow morning.  We have our spring break next week, so there's always so much to do in the weeks right before it.  Ugh.

On Saturday I have an all day anatomy lab- 8am-4:30pm. Double Ugh.  We will also be taking two tests!  Who does that?  So I am trying to avoid that scary place where I get super stressed.  Which actually means I've buried my head in the sand about all that's coming up in the next 4-5 days.  One day at a time, right?

After I take my quiz my tomorrow I plan on rewarding myself with a blog writing break, so I'll be able to do some updates and recaps of what's happening in our world.  And I have a pretty good, highly embarrassing story that I need to tell ya'll!

post signature

5 comments:

Hayley said...

Wow, you have a ton going on! Take your time!

Even though I am dying for this embarrassing story, I will totally not hold it against you if you take a few weeks to write it. Because that would make me a huge hypocrite, would it not??

Good luck and enjoy your break!

John & Michelle said...

Saying a prayer for you for the coming days! One day at a time!

MollyinMinn said...

You do have a ton going on. And you're right. One day at a time. You'll get there!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I was wondering where you went-- be good to yourself!

KK said...

You deserve a break today!

Post a Comment