Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Girl Likes Her Park

We spent the last few days and nights with Spencer's PGPs.  They really helped me out by watching her so I could go to class, study for my tests, and take my tests.  And of course they love getting to spend time with her, so it was a win-win for all of us.  They didn't even complain when she woke up at 5:30am to get in bed with them (which is code for jumping on the bed while watching Dora) and they let me sleep in! 

After I finished one of my quizzes yesterday we all went to the park.  Spencer LOVES the park.  She had her own little agenda of what she wanted to do and when she wanted to do it.  So I just stood back and let her go at it.  (Okay, maybe stand back isn't the right word. Hovering is probably a more accurate description!  What can I say?  I'm a little paranoid where she's concerned!) And she didn't even mind me taking pictures- she even posed and said "cheese" without me having to ask! I would have taken a thousand pictures if I could, but my camera battery chose then to die on me.  Such is life.  But here are a few of my favorites.







Spencer The Charmer!  

She was making "eyes" at this little boy and then kept following her around.  I actually think he reminded her of Diego, because, well, she called him Diego.  Probably not the most PC thing in the world, but his mom thought it was cute and we laughed about it.  I'm thinking that I'm going to have my hands full when she's a teenager!

11 comments:

Melissa's Thoughts said...

With those beautiful eyes, yes, you will have boys lined up at the door.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Lock the windows! invest in the shot gun now! I know Sammy will be in Line for sure! LOL...

Grizzly Bear said...

These are fantastic pics.. her eyes are just beatiful!

Already Happy said...

Such great pictures Katie.

I think my favorite is the picture of Spencer making a new friend. Can you imagine if it was that easy for adults?

P.S. I think Gemma has the same shirt!

http://101daysuntilbaby.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-love-you-but.html

Annie said...

oh my gosh, too cute! i can't believe she was calling him diego, that's adorable!
you got some great photos!! spencer is growing up so quick! she looks like a little lady :) love that smile and those eyes!

Unknown said...

wow, your daughter is truly lovely. what great pictures!

ItsKelly said...

Great photos! She is such a beauty.

Patti said...

Oh my gosh, who is this little girl and where did she come from??? She is just beautiful Katie, I can't belive how big she is getting!!

KK said...

She's so cute!

Kris (Good Steward) said...

I love the last picture. It is kind of flirty flirty. She is beautiful with those killer eyes. Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

shijun 6.25
michael kors outlet
mont blanc legend
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
coach outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
cheap toms sale for kis
air jordan 11
lululemon
concord 11s
coach outlet
louis vuitton purses
ray ban sunglass
hogan outlet
christian louboutin outlet
louboutin
toms canada
jordan retro 11
ralph lauren outlet
toms.com
celine bags
ray ban aviators
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet store online
hollister
concord 11
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors
cheap jerseys wholesale
www.louisvuitton.com
tod's outlet
kate spade
louis vuitton outlet
air jordans
gucci handbags
michael kors outlet
jordan 11 columbia
burberry
louis vuitton

Post a Comment