Sunday, March 21, 2010

A New 'Do

It's good to get back to my blog, especially since Jennisa at Once Upon a Blog worked her magic and crafted me this new look you see here!  She was so wonderful to me and really made sure I was getting what I wanted.  Thank you SO much!

Spencer and I have spent the last week in the Middle of Nowhere, North Carolina with her PGP's and PGGP's.  We just got back tonight and I am super tired.  But I have some great pictures and some even better stories to share with ya'll.  For now, I'm going to bed and I'll be back tomorrow to fill you in on our wonderful week!

post signature

4 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Darling new look :) Can't wait to hear about your time!

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

I love it - it looks like spring!!

Shoshanah said...

I love the new look! Especially the two owls at the top

KK said...

I love the new "do"

Post a Comment