Monday, September 29, 2008

Middle of Nowhere, NC Again

So I am going to North Carolina again. I thought it would be a good change of pace, plus it’s for a good cause. The upside of it is that there is now internet!! Thank ye Lord above! This means I can blog, in shocking detail, the craziness that I will encounter at the quaint country church; i.e., the screaming minister jumping off stages, bellowing REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!

I don't know how long we're going to be there, but I'm looking forward to hanging out with the PGGP's. Hopefully I'll learn a few recipes and do some un-Katie like things. It's good to go outside of the box sometimes, and since my life is pretty predictable these days, I'm ready for something new.

We are leaving on Thursday, but not before I indulge in my hedonistic love of Kathy Griffin.
It should be a grand ole time, full of the crazy to which I seem to gravitate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment