Monday, September 29, 2008

Car Sick

It’s official, if I lived in the mountains, or any place that required driving at least 10 minutes of curvy hilly roads to get anywhere, I would never leave my house. Yesterday, we went on a drive to see one of the more scenic places in the area, Pigeon Roost, and within 8 minutes of leaving the driveway, I thought I was going to die. Oh the nausea! I tried sitting in the middle, in the front, eyes closed, eyes opened, windows up, windows down- NOTHING WORKED. The other problem- 10 miles is like a 40 minute drive because you have to drive so slowly and carefully over and around the steep hills and curves.
It took well over an hour for me recover once we got back home, an hour in which I vowed to never leave this house again. I’m sure I’ll change my mind in a few days, but omg, it will have to be for an emergency- like running out of Diet Coke- the life blood that keeps me going.

1 comments:

I'll have to say I love you in a song... said...

1.Ginger root pills for nausea. I used them in all 3 pregnancies.
and diet coke is my lifeblood. well actually diet pepsi but if we have diet coke offered, I will drink it.

Post a Comment