Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Holiday Weekend

So this weekend my daughter and I are going with her paternal grandparents to Middle of Nowhere, North Carolina. I really love her grandparents and great-grandparents, so I am really excited to see the GGP's. However, I am one of those unfortunate people who can’t live without the Internet and my FauxVo. It’s like the world keeps spinning and I know things are happening out there, but I have no way to access it!
I am looking forward to a little peace and quiet. A chance to read all of the books I have been planning on reading but haven’t gotten a chance to even crack the spine. We are coming back on Tuesday, so it's just a short trip, but hopefully it will be a lot fun! That’s all for now. Any fun ideas on what we can do in Middle of Nowhere, North Carolina?

0 comments:

Post a Comment