Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday







I will tell you all about it tomorrow!  I have a nine AM anatomy test in the morning and I've got to spend tonight memorizing the cardiovascular system and all of it's many arteries and veins and other related tidbits.  (Not fun at all!)

But real quick I have to share this super cute Spencer story!  The children all sang a song during the morning church service called "Praise Ye the Lord."  In goes in a round and you sit down and stand up according to what part of the song you're singing.  Well, she just loved this song and wanted to sing it all day.  When we got in the car after church was over, she said she was going to sing "Crazy the Lord" for me; she thought Praise Ye The Lord was Crazy the Lord!  My girl cracks me up!

post signature

5 comments:

Shoshanah said...

I'm always amazed at how blue Spencer's eyes look in the pictures you post! I especially the second to last one you posted of her.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh those are Beautiful pictures of her... of course!!

michelle ellis said...

What beautiful pictures! Happy Easter!

Micha said...

Leave it to you to pick yet another darling little dress! That little bug is always dressed so adorably.

Funny story - can't wait to hear more about the day!

Momrempel said...

Beautiful, beautiful pictures!

I am a new follower from Friday Follow and would love it if you follow back:)

Have a fantastic weekend!

Shirley @ A Mom After God's Own Heart
http://therempels4.blogspot.com

Post a Comment