Friday, April 2, 2010

Unmentionables

Remember the cute, but apparently not so cute, little old lady that lives behind me?  Well, this is what's outside of her house today.


I guess this proves my she's not that innocent post, huh? But seriously, look at that! Mumus and slippers next to leopard print and magenta unmentionables.  When I saw this outside my kitchen window, I grabbed my camera and went outside.  I tried not to be too obvious that I was taking pictures of her backyard, so I took some random pictures of things and tried to sneak in a few of this scene. I think this picture is SO worth a thousand words!

post signature

10 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

omg i love it :)

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

I'm not sure I'm laughing because of the picture or because of the fact that I can definitely picture you inconspicuously pretending to take pictures of flowers while taking it!!

Peppermint Patty said...

I like the picture! Turned out really cute!

The "old neighbor" of yours certainly has nice stuff though. :)

insomniac ellen said...

just because we have a little gray on our heads doesn't mean we can't "get jiggy wit it" so to speak.

KK said...

AWESOME :)

Melissa's Thoughts said...

LOVE IT!~

Hayley said...

Ha! What's funny to me is- her unmentionables are much sexier than mine, and I'm 1/3 of her age. Wtf!

Unknown said...

Grandma's got it going on.

Unknown said...

I dont know what to say. This is definitely one of the better blogs Ive read. Youre so insightful, have so much real stuff to bring to the table. I hope that more people read this and get what I got from it: chills. Great job and great blog. I cant wait to read more, keep em comin!
tory burch outlet

chenlili said...

toms wedges
hollister uk
ray ban glasses
louis vuitton
swarovski jewelry
cheap jerseys wholesale
nike roshe run uk
tod's shoes
nike roshe run mens
adidas originals store
jordan 13 shoes
toms outlet
michael kors bag
michael kors
oakley sunglasses wholesale
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban sunglasses
cheap jerseys
ugg boots sale
coach factory outlet
louboutins
louis vuitton handbags
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
gucci shoes
running shoes

Post a Comment