Monday, April 19, 2010

It's Mary

Spencer is now calling every female that she doesn't specifically know, "Mary."  Everyone is Mary and I'm supposed to know which Mary she's talking about at any given time.  It's a difficult job! I have absolutely no idea why she's chosen that name, but it makes me laugh. In a totally unrelated segue, she is now no longer using her noonie, aka, the pacifier.  It's been over a month since she's had one, and even though it hasn't been easy, I'm glad she's finally done with it.  Although I now have to rub her back every night until she falls asleep, so I guess that's the next habit I need to break!

School is almost over for the semester and I am so happy about that!  I'm not taking classes this summer since we have a lot of plans for these upcoming months; Spencer turns three, multiple baby showers, a few weeks in North Carolina, to name just a few.   

Wednesday we are having a play date with Sara and Lila and I'm really looking forward to having some adult girl time!  The girls have finally gotten to the age where they can actually play together so all of our time isn't spent trying to entertain and occupy them.  I'm hoping to get some cute pictures of the girls because I haven't gotten out my camera since Easter! Ugh, I don't like it when I go that long without taking any pictures of Spencer- I feel like I'm failing to do a good job documenting her life. 

And in another completely unrelated segue, I'm in love with my Roku!
post signature

4 comments:

KK said...

How funny, I think I'll start calling everyone mary!

moosmamma said...

It seems like only yesterday that my little one turned 3.. it goes by so freakin fast ... My LO made me sing twinkle twinkle forever.... before she'd fall asleep... oh how i miss those days... and I'll never forget when she went around calling any man she'd see 'daddy'... that was fun... but Mary... that is way cute : )

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I love that she calls people Mary. Hilarious! ... sound like you have a very busy summer ahead of you!

Unknown said...

true religion jeans
swarovski outlet
nike air max 90
ferragamo shoes
swarovski jewelry
true religion jeans
longchamp solde
ralph lauren pas cher
replica watches
toms shoes
ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren polo shirts
oakley sunglasses
reebok shoes
mulberry handbags sale
longchamp pas cher
air max 90
prada outlet
versace sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
tory burch outlet
rolex outlet
louboutin pas cher
oakley sunglasses
rolex watches
michael kors handbags outlet
michael kors outlet
toms outlet
lacoste shirts
mbt shoes outlet
nfl jersey wholesale
oakley canada
football shirts
iphone case
oakley sunglasses
20160523caihuali

Post a Comment