Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Got Nothing

To write about!  Since we've been sick I've done a big huge nothing.  Because of all the snow and crazy weather we've been having (today we had thunder snow), Spencer and I haven't seen the inside of a car in 5 days.  I'm going stir crazy.  But I am feeling a little better today and Spencer is almost back to normal.  Well, she acts like she's perfectly fine, but the gooey grossness that comes out of her nose indicates that she's not 100%.  (And I have to clean up that nose!  Not my favorite thing to do.)

I would really like to sleep for an uninterrupted four hours tonight- that's my goal.  I've been waking up every hour coughing and that is no fun.  Plus I have to try and not wake up Spencer, so it just makes everything that much more difficult. I need some ideas of fun things to do in the house when your not feeling your best.  Any suggestions? 

post signature

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

I've been thinking of putting "BlogHer" on my page. Could you email me and tell me more about it. Specifically, do you earn $$ by having it on...I guess someone has to click on it for that to happen?

chrissyrenee79@yahoo.com

Thanks! :o)

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I really get stir crazy easy-- and 5 days without leaving the house would make me crazy!!

I hope this winter ends soon as we can get back to our regular lives!!

Renee said...

How about just snuggling under a comfy blanket and watching a movie :)

King J's Queen said...

HI! I just found your blog today and have enjoyed reading it. Your daughter is precious!

Mrs. B said...

so sorry to hear that you've been under the weather! we usually opt for snuggling on the couch and watching movies! :) i hope you're able to get some rest!

Meg said...

I've been stuck in the house before. I've been stuck in for weeks at a time with the boys that I watch while we had torrential down poor for a two week period. It was tough. We did a lot of baking, a lot of crafts and A LOT of movies.

I hope you have been able to get some sleep since this post. Being sick sucks.

KK said...

I hope you are both 100% soon. At least you have the olympics to watch.

Post a Comment