Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Who Likes Wednesdays?

My little Spencer isn't feeling well today and she is in a mood, let me tell you!  We spent last night with the PGPs and she cried every 30 minutes, all night long.  She wouldn't wake up exactly, she'd just start wailing until I could soothe her back to dreamland.  It was a LONG night.  Thank goodness we were at their house, because they let me sleep in a few extra hours this morning since I got practically no sleep last night. 

This morning she was acting fine, no fever, but her nose was super runny and she had a little cough.  The doctor said if she isn't any better by tomorrow to bring her in to see him.  She is napping right now, hopefully it give her body a good rest and she'll feel better when she wakes up.  I don't really have much of anything else to write about!  Oh, wait, yes I do.  Please pray for Spencer's Great-Poppy- the PGP's are going to the Middle of Nowhere, NC today because he's been having a few health issues.  One of them seems like it might be something pretty serious, so I know he could really use your prayers.  Okay, now I'm officially out of words.



post signature

4 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I hope that Spencer and her great poppy get to feeling better... fast!

...and yay for sleeping in!

Melissa's Thoughts said...

So sorry Spencer is not feeling well. She will be in my prayers and I will pray for sleep tonight for both of you. Also for G-poppy.

Masala Chica said...

I hope that Spencer and her Great Poppy are feeling better. Things will get better soon :-)

KK said...

Praying and it's good that you spend time with her PGP. Just wanted to give you a pat on the back for that.

Post a Comment