Friday, February 12, 2010

Parlez-Vous Olympics

That's a line from my all time favorite Olympics movie, The Cutting Edge.  I love, love, LOVE that movie!  My friend Steph and I would watch it all the time when we were in college and we can both recite practically every line.
So tonight kicks off the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, BC.  I love the Olympics.  My favorites are ice skating, speed skating, and skiing.  I've tried to watch curling, but I just don't get it.  When we lived in Minnesota I used to ice skate almost every day.  I'm still pretty good at it, when I get the rare chance to go to the rink.  Are ya'll excited about the Olympics?  Which are your favorite sports?

post signature

7 comments:

T + 2 said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE The Cutting Edge!!!

Hayley said...

TOE PICK!!!!

I took figure skating lessons as a kid. I loved it. Doubt my ankles would be able to hold my fat ass up now!

Melissa's Thoughts said...

Figure skating is my favorite. I love to skate even though I hate the cold. Go figure!! hahaha

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

I can't wait!! I love the ice skating - I always spend at least a month after the closing ceremonies wishing I had taken figure skating lessons, ha.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh Love the figure skating... but also the snow boarding...

KK said...

I get sucked in whenever they are on!

chenlili said...

chenlili20150907
cheap uggs for sale
abercrombie
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet online
timberland outlet
louis vuitton handbags
oakley sunglasses wholesale
coach factory outlet online
hermes birkin
michael kors outlet
kobe 9
timberland boots
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
ray-ban wayfarer
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags
retro jordans
michael kors uk
coach outlet online
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton online shop
abercrombie and fitch
gucci handbags
kate spade handbags
christian louboutin outlet
ed hardy outlet
nike air max
abercrombie kids
air max 95

Post a Comment