Sunday, February 21, 2010

Twinkle Twinkle- A Cute Spencer Story

Spencer and I were singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star this afternoon.  When we finished we both started clapping and she was yelling  "Yea, yea, yea!"  I gave her a hug, poked her in the belly, and said "You're my Little Star."  She pulled away and lowered her eyebrows, looking at me like I was crazy.  Then she replied, "No Mommy, I Spencer."  I burst out laughing, saying "You're not my Little Star?"

"NO!  I Spencer!  Spencer White!"

post signature

5 comments:

Melissa's Thoughts said...

Love it!!! Christopher told a lady in Walmart when he was 3 that his name was Forrest Gump and when I walked away he yelled..run Forrest Run!!

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

Too cute!! She is clearly confident in her identity!!

. said...

That was too cute!

Mama Melissa said...

hahaha too cute!!

i tell Mia that she's funny sometimes,and she always responds... no, mommy... i your silly goose!!!

that she is.

peace,
melissa

KK said...

Aw, how cute!

Post a Comment