Friday, February 5, 2010

In My Makeup Bag

I wrote about my must have essential beauty products a few months ago, but since it's also today's Show Us How You Live topic, I thought I'd repost it and add a few more things to it.  First of all, I LOVE makeup and I'm on a constant quest to find the best anti-aging/prevent aging products.  Since I don't have hundreds of dollars to spend on these types of things, it makes it a little more difficult- but not impossible.

Okay, so my favorite must have essential items are: Fiberwig Mascara in black, Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Blunt (but Baked is a really good summer color), NARS blush in Orgasm, MAC Fluidline Eyeliner in Blacktrack (but you can't buy MAC at Sephora), and Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash cleanser and exfoliator. Those are my have to haves, or really want to haves! I don't usually wear foundation because my skin doesn't need it all that much, but when I do wear, my favorite is Smashbox's High Definition Foundation in Fair 01. I also really like MAC's Fix Powder, but I brush it on because it can look a little heavy (which is great for bad skin days).

Some of the other things you can find in my makeup bag are Russian Red MAC lipstick and DuWop Lip Vemon,


post signature

4 comments:

Summer said...

Hi over from Kelly's! Great list! I have always wanted to try MAC sooo now I so am....

Your bloggy blog is super cute and so is your little girl....

Have a Happy Friday and a great weekend
Summer :0)

Heather@WHMB said...

I've been wanting to try some new eye shadows, time to head to Sephora!

Jenni said...

I found you from Kelly's Korner- I love Urban Decay's Primer but I've never tried their eyeshadow. I may have to give it a whirl!

KK said...

I don't even have a makeup bag, but the older I get the more attention I'm paying to what others are wearing!

Post a Comment