Monday, September 14, 2009

Exhaustion

I am so tired today. That 8 hour class really takes it out of me and it takes a few days for me to recover. You'd be surprised how hard it is to sit in a chair for 8 hours- and pay attention and not let your brain wander.


Last night I fell asleep during the VMAs! Of course I managed to watch the highlights today and I guess I missed a lot. I know everyone's talking about how awful Kanye West was to Taylor Swift, but all I could think about was Lady GaGa's wardrobe. Could someone please tell me why she dresses like that? Is there a real reason or is it just to be different?


I also have a prayer request- Spencer's cousin went into labor last night and she's only 27, almost 28 weeks, along. The doctors were able to get the contractions stopped, but her water did break, and right now they're just trying to keep the little one inside for a few more weeks. So please pray for her and husband, they're both wonderful people and very scared right now. Thanks!

post signature

5 comments:

The Kramer Angle said...

I'll definitely say some prayers for Spencer's cousin and the baby!

By the way, I think Gaga or whatever her name is just downright bizarre!

Kelly said...

I've never taken an 8 hour class. I can't even imagine.

Okay, I LOVE Lady Gaga... but I have no idea what's up with the outfits. The red lace face-mask thing kinda freaked me out.

I'll be praying for your family and the baby. They must be so scared right now.

KK said...

I'll be praying.

I know how you feel, when I have to go to a class a couple times a year, it wears me out. And I have trouble being still and quiet!!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Lagy Ga-Ga I am convinced is a man. Seriously.... Snd her wardrobe? What the Eff?

I will pray for your family... I hope that everything turns out ok!

Maisy said...

i'm a prayin' girl.
i really don't think i could sit through an 8 hour class. kuddos to you girl!!!

Post a Comment