Wednesday, October 21, 2009

4 x 7 or 2 x 14

Tomorrow I turn 28. Spencer and I are going to the pumpkin patch with my aunt (just like we did last year) and then I have to go to class. I'm excited to get some pictures of Spencie and compare them to last year. Of course one big difference is that last year it was COLD and Spencer was in a big red winter coat and this year it's supposed to be 80 degrees! I've never picked pumpkins when it was that hot, but there's first time for everything, right? I've been working on my list and I will get those up tomorrow night.


tHere are some pictures of Spencer on my birthday last year when we are at the pumpkin patch.





She's growing up so fast! Which of course means that I'm also getting older just as fast!

post signature



5 comments:

Hayley said...

Oh my goodness, those pigtails just kill me! So cute!

Happy birthday tomorrow! Hope it's a great day. And I'm excited for pictures.

Melissa's Thoughts said...

Happy Birthday!!! Spencer is the cutest little girl. Love the pig tails.

Hayley said...

Picture me singing this ala Marilyn Monroe...

"Haaappyyy Birrthday to yooouuu... haaappyyy birrrthday to yooouuu... Happy Birthday Miiss Kaattieee... Haaaappppyyyy Biiirrrthdaaayy to yooooouuuuu!"

Hayley said...

Okay now that I've posted that it's a little creepy. Happy birthday anyway!

KK said...

Love those pigtails!

Post a Comment