Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Surviving Side

Spencer and I have lived through H1N1 and we're still here, just a little worse for the wear. I pretty much slept straight through Sunday to Tuesday and I'm feeling so much better today, almost like a real human. Poor Spencer got sick on Monday, but she's recovered much faster than me. The pediatrician said that's normal. I still don't feel good, but a lot better than I did!


So that's the update here, I have nothing else to write about because literally, all I've done is sleep. Hope everyone is doing well and isn't sick!


post signature

11 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh no! Glad you are feeling better =D Hope your 100% asap!

Melissa's Thoughts said...

I'm glad you and Miss Spencer are on the mend. The bright side is you can't ever get it again!!!

Melissa said...

Was that your official diagnosis? Thats awful. I hope you are feeling better!

John & Michelle said...

So glad you're on the mend! Sending (((BIG HUGS))) from Tennessee!
Michelle

Kari said...

Glad you are feeling better. Your body needed rest - obviously. Hope you both get back to 100% soon.

Micha said...

Oh, it's so hard to be mommy when you're both sick. Glad it's on the upswing!!

KK said...

I'm glad you are on the mend and she didn't get too bad. Kids bounce back so much faster!

Hayley said...

WOW. Glad to hear you're both on the mend. My mom came over the other night and gave John and I each an H1N1 flu mist. We're some of the first people to get them, but we need em since our kids are under six months. She's gonna sneak one for Cade too, hopefully.

Lookin forward to more posting!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

oh ugh! So glad that you two are on the mend!

Annie said...

glad you are finally starting to feel better! also glad to hear spencer didn't get too sick. you poor girls!
hope your 100% feeling great soon!

Delenn said...

Glad to hear you are both feeling better! My son seems to recover quickly too, I think its a young child thing.

Post a Comment