Monday, October 19, 2009

A Little Late


I am so late in posting about our wonderful trip to Baltimore. Unfortunately, I still have a little bit more to do on that post before it's ready, so this will have to do for now. On our drive up we took the "scenic" route and we passed some great photo opportunities. I could only take pictures when the car was stopped, so many of those pictures never got taken. But I did get this and it cracked me up! This was right after we crossed the Virginia border into Maryland and it was probably about 55-60 degrees outside.


post signature

5 comments:

Josie said...

How fun! Cant wait to hear more!

Kari said...

I wouldn't have stopped there. I get cold when it dips below 70 :o) Good thing I live in Colorado, huh!

KK said...

Hysterical!

Melissa's Thoughts said...

ha!

Hayley said...

Believe it or not, those onesies came from Wal-Mart! I couldn't believe it myself. The Root of All Evil having something so cute!

Post a Comment