Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Spencer Meets Sephora


She told me she wanted to look "preedee" when I asked her why she performed an Extreme Spencer Makeover. This was about two and half hours into our four and half drive up to Baltimore yesterday. I'm still not sure how she managed to find the ONLY makeup compact that wasn't safely stowed away by me, but she did. I'm also not sure how she managed to decorate herself so thoroughly. When I saw the beginnings of this masterpiece, it was about 1/4 of what you see now. I don't like to take my eyes off the road when I'm driving Spencer, so I had to find a place to stop. By that time, about 2 minutes later, that was what I saw. And let me tell you, she was "preedee" proud of herself!



post signature

8 comments:

Hayley said...

WOW. And Sephora's expensive! You know what's freaking awesome? She'll never need mascara. She's blessed.

Peta-maree said...

Oh Katie,

That is so funny and Hayley is right expensive too...

Hugs
P

Melissa's Thoughts said...

Love it!! Such a diva.

Heather@WHMB said...

Haha, that is so awesome. :)

Micha said...

I agree this is great!

For watching, I was lucky enough that A's seat fit right in my line of vision if I flip the mirror - you know, to the "don't let those lights blind me" mirror flip? But it's amazing what they can do in a couple minutes...

KK said...

Gorgeous darling gorgeous!

TDM Wendy said...

Gorgeous. Stunning. I LOVE IT! She could easily get a job at the MAC counter. (found your blog from Larson Lingo)

Kari said...

That's hilarious. Isn't it funny how when the little girls put on make up, it looks like they're bruised? Bella has done that and I think - oh Goodness, it looks like she's been beat up. I do have a pic of her when she got into my lipstick. Nice :o)

Post a Comment