Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's Official

I am now officially 28 years old! I'm not sure if that deserves an exclamation point or not, but I'm trying to be positive here. I've been alive for 336 months and 10,220 days- which I think is pretty cool because my birthday is 10/22!

We had a really great day at the pumpkin patch, Spencer had a wonderful time, and I got some great pictures. I will get those up tomorrow, but I am worn out. After our pumpkin excursion I had to go to my 3 hour psych class that didn't get out until 9:30. But I wanted to thank everyone for the sweet birthday wishes, it means so much to me!

post signature

10 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday!!! =D Of course it deserves an exclamation!

Kari said...

Happy Birthday to you! You are a youngin'. And even though I'm 34, I consider myself a youngin too! Will be back to see the pumpkin patch photos!

KK said...

Happy birthday!

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

Happy Birthday!! Can't wait to see the pics , I loved the ones you posted from last year. :)

Melissa said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! I hope it was a great one.
You are sooo funny thinking 28 is old...maybe if you were rounding the upper 30's. Come on! 28 is a great number and you still look like a freshman in college. Thats a plus.

I can't wait to see your pics!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Micha said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Mama Melissa said...

Oh!! Happy Belated Birthday! I Hope you had a fantastic day and have a blessed year! :D

Hayley said...

heh heh heh I love it that Melissa said that upper thirties was old. My husband is 39. LOL.

Glad you had fun!

Our Little Family said...

Oh Katie, happy (late) birthday!! I've been in such a fog but definitely know that I send all the belated birthday wishes that I can.

I got your email. You're a saint. I'll email (or call? I'm kinda a mess lately and quite unable to form many complete sentences) soon.

Giant hugs.

Go post your pictures. Please. :)

Post a Comment