Thursday, October 29, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Halloween Costumes


Halloween costumes is this week's topic on Kelly's Korner Show Us How You Live. Spencer's only been here for two Halloweens, so I don't have too many costumes. Luckily, during my first year as a mommy I couldn't decide on what Spencer should wear, so she had four costumes. But by the time I put her in the fourth one she wasn't very pleased with me- not at all! So I only have pictures of her in the three of them.

Last year she was a Chickee Poof and she loved(s) to wear her feathery tutu, twirling around and then falling down. She wasn't a big fan of the headband, and there were some struggles to get her to keep it on. Spencer won that battle and I gave up - you can't win 'em all!

This year she's going to be a piggie, but I don't have any pictures of her in yet. Usually once I put her in an outfit there's a large probability that she'll have an encounter with something that will stain it. That's why I'm holding off on the pictures until the big day.
So here are the pictures of all her Halloween costumes, starting with the first three that were taken when she was three months old.



My little Red Hot Chili Pepper



She was still a happy camper when I put her in the Jack-O-Lantern pumpkin ensemble.



And this was when she started to get VERY annoyed with the costume changes and my incessant photo taking- she wasn't a big fan of the Moo Cow



Last year as a Chickee Poof


Twirling around and falling down- you can see the headband in her hand.

\
This is the only picture I have of her with it on- and of course she isn't looking at me, haha!



Just sittin' pretty, hanging out in the yard.

And that's it, I can't wait to take some pictures of her in this year's costume!


**More Show You How I Live Posts**



post signature

11 comments:

Katrina said...

She is just too cute!! She looks so cuddly in her costumes. :)

Heather said...

Katie, these are precious pictures of Spencer!! I love the costumes!! She is so cute!

Summer said...

So stinkin cute!

Tasha said...

2 cute

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

She is SO beautiful.

Melissa's Thoughts said...

Now think about about most girls don't like being cows...and have a much better time twirling in a tutu. :) Love the pics

Annie said...

ah! love them!!
can't wait to see her pictures from this year!!

Susan@Success/Fail DIY Projects said...

She has the most beautiful features. And so patient...:)

KK said...

4? How funny. I love that tutu

Shoshanah said...

Buying 4 costumes to so something I could see myself doing to any kids I have someday! And I think my favorite was the chili pepper. But what was the 4th costume you had that year?

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

LOVE the last one! So cute!

Post a Comment