Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blergh

I'm sick. I don't know with what, but I have a fever, sore throat, hacking cough, etc. My mom has taken Spencer for the day/night, so I don't get her sick, but I miss her! We rarely spend the night apart, just a couple of times ever, and I'm lonely without my little girl. But I don't want her to get what I have, so I know this is for the best

I really don't know what to do with myself. I think I've only been awake for about 2 hours the entire day. Hopefully I'll feel significantly better by tomorrow so I can get my Spencie back!

post signature

11 comments:

Shoshanah said...

Being sick is awful. Hope you start feeling better soon!

Brooke said...

I just came over from the blog hop! I hope you feel better soon! Your little girl is adorable!

KK said...

I hope you feel better soon. I'm so glad she took her for you, you won't get better without rest!

Heather@WHMB said...

Feel better soon!

Melissa's Thoughts said...

Sounds exactly like what I had. Don't let it go too long though. Praying for a speedy recovery.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

oh no!! I hope that you get to feeling better fast! How great of your mom to tkae Spencer so you can concentrate on feelig better...

Annie said...

i hope you feel better soon hun!! i'm sure your little cutie misses her momma too!

Already Happy said...

Hope you are feeling better!

Kris (Good Steward) said...

Hi Katie! I came across your blog via Kacie's blog. I love your blog title! I am going to follow you and visit back. I hope you feel better so you can see your little one again, who is precious by the way! :)

Kris

Kari said...

Get better soon. I would miss my little one too if we were separated. It's not easy!

ItsKelly said...

I just saw your comment this morning. I'm so sorry you and Spencer are sick! Please get better soon!

Post a Comment