Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Where's Katie?

The last few days have been crazy busy! Saturday morning, before the sun rose, I was on the road to New Jersey for one of my very good friend's (Liz) wedding. Then I was on the road again early Sunday morning to head back home to Virginia. But before I could go home we stopped in at the PGP's for the evening. They had a little birthday celebration for me, complete with a Sephora gift card! So it wasn't until yesterday that we got home and since Day Light Savings Time is now over, Spencer is completely turned around. This morning she woke up at 6:30am, and that was sleeping in- the day before it was 5:45am. So I'm pretty tired. I don't have Spencer's Halloween pictures uploaded onto my computer yet, but they are super cute! I'm hoping to get a good night of sleep tonight and be fresh as pie tomorrow!

post signature

3 comments:

KK said...

Sleep well, can't wait to see her pics!

Kari said...

Glad you posted. This afternoon I thought I hadn't seen any updates the past couple days. Glad you had fun! My kids are waking up 'early' too. But, they do go to bed earlier. Can't wait until their bodies figure it out :o)

Annie said...

hope you are catching up on sleep hun!!
excited to see spencer's halloween pics! sure she looks adorable!

Post a Comment