Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

Spencer has been going through a very verbal phase recently- she basically repeats everything she hears and is retaining about 50% of that. Which is both good and bad- good that her vocab is growing but bad that she's adding some things to it I wish she wouldn't. So here's a smattering of her current favorite phrases.

  • Oh. My. Go Shhhhhhh.
  • No No No No No. (And she always says 5 of them in a row)
  • It's MINE, not yours
  • Stop. Stay right there!
  • Help- I'm stuck.

and my personal favorite: "I Love You" followed by a big kiss!

post signature

7 comments:

KK said...

I bet she sounds so cute!

Nicole said...

lol too adorable. I like Help-I am Stuck.

Kari said...

Love this age when they do this. Unfortunately, my daughter heard a line in "My Girl" that she decided to repeat at the store in front of people: "Ouch, dammit." Nice. I was shocked and speechless. We don't use that language in our home -ever, so I was lost at where she could have heard it. She repeated it twice. But, she's 4 and when she was younger, what came out was much nicer and cuter :o) I love you is the best!

Hayley said...

Hahahahaha... cute. You need to get her on video.

Melissa's Thoughts said...

Ha, I love help I'm stuck. The word picture that goes with that is so funny.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

AWE :)

Annie said...

AWWW!!! i bet hearing "i love you" is the best ever!!

Post a Comment