Friday, November 13, 2009

Say Yes to the Christmas Dress

These are the dresses that are in the running for Spencer's Christmas dress- the one she will wear for her annual Holiday photos and when she goes to see Santa Claus. Two of these I really like, but I put some others in there just so there was some diversity in style, etc. So, take a look-see and tell me which one(s) is/are your favorite(s). They are in no particular order.








So that's it! Let me know which ones you like and which ones you don't like! This one here below is not in the running for her Christmas Dress, but I thought it would be really cute for Christmas day, since it's not as formal. What do you think of that?


post signature

15 comments:

Hayley said...

3 5 and 6! Cute cute.

mel @ the larson lingo said...

love the red dress with the red bow! so cute!

Rita said...

Wow! Really love #3 the red one with the red bow. I bet #6 would be way cute too.

Amanda said...

Where did you find that last dress? The non-formal one?

Small Town Girl said...

I really love the red dress with the bow..But I have to say she would be so cute in any of them. What a little doll.

Heather@WHMB said...

I love the white one! A little different and quite fashionable, would be cute with some red shoes. :)

Bonnie said...

They are all really cute, but I like #1 and #5 the most.

Micha said...

Ok, well, I do love #3 with the bow; but I confess I'm really drawn to #5. It's just fancy and princessish!

Already Happy said...

I love, love, love the third dark red dress with a bow. I think is modern and sweet little girl at the same time.

I like the green a lot too but I am having a hard time picturing it as a Christmas dress, maybe I would have to see it on?

Those 2 are definitely my favorites.

John & Michelle said...

I love the 3rd one!!! The color is great and the shiny fabric is so festive!

Unknown said...

they are all adorable so i guess my *least* favorites are the last one, and the green one. if you are choosing two, i'd go for the cream one, and one of the darker-hued red ones. perhaps the red with the florets around the top? oh heck, she'll be precious in any of them.

KK said...

I like 3, the red one with the bow.

Melissa's Thoughts said...

I LOVE the green one with the cream sash and my 2nd would be the red with the rose buds on it.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

My vote is 3 & 5 for sure!!

Shoshanah said...

I love the 3rd one with the bow. It looks just like a christmas present. And also, the one at the end with the flowers.

Post a Comment