Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lazy Hazy Days of Summer

Life is anything but lazy, hazy, or summery right now. I have a ton of school work, Spencer is a wild woman, and it's cold and rainy. Technically I'm on Thanksgiving break right now, but it doesn't mean much in the real world. I'm also EXHAUSTED, bone weary kinda tired. We spent Sunday night with PGPs and I fell asleep at 8:30pm!

Tomorrow night we're going home to my parents house and spending the night with them. Thursday is Thanksgiving dinner at my aunt's followed by a long nap- hopefully. I don't participate in Black Friday- do ya'll? So that's what's new with me, not much.
post signature

8 comments:

Hayley said...

NO BLACK FRIDAY FOR ME. The only year I tried it, I about got in a fist fight with a woman who tried to run my mother over with her cart for a DVD. It wasn't pretty.

You sound so busy. I hope you get some time to relax, and have a good holiday!

Patti said...

Black Friday doesn't seem worth it to me....people can be so crazy and materialistic...ruins the holidays.

Hope you get some rest this week. You are an amazing lady with a LOT on your plate...Spencer is going to look back on your life and be so proud of her mama. :)

Bonnie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you get some rest.

KK said...

Take as many naps as you can! No black Friday for me, I have to work.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Long travels in front of us today-- and no... the idea of getting up at thebutt crack of down to fight crowds or crazy eyed people to save a dollar is lost on me. no thanks!

Annie said...

i do not go out for black friday, i stay in my pj's all day ;)

i hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving!!

p.s. nothing much new with me either ;)

Hayley said...

Hey! John's starting to feel a little better. He watched Eva when I took Ian yesterday and kind of overdid it. I'd definitely ask him to be a guest blogger, but I'm a little worried about what he would say!

Oh, and just so you know- transitioning from a PC to a Mac is more of an inconvenience than it is difficult. But it's worth it. Now that I'm all settled it's pretty user friendly. And has more fun features!

We're eating at my mom's house this year, and I'm attempting my ex FIL's candied yams recipe. Let's hope I don't end up blowing up the world in the process!

Eat lots and take pics!

Hayley said...

OH, and I did go with him to get the snip done. I felt it necessary after he got to watch me squeeze two babies out of my hooha! It looked pretty painful.

Post a Comment