Friday, November 20, 2009

I Need an Interview Subjectee

I have a favor to ask you bloggy friends. For my developmental psych class I've been assigned to do an interview of my grandparents or an age/generation equivalent. Well, as bad luck would have it, I don't have any grandparents left on Earth to interview and I don't know anyone that age, or around there, anymore.

So if any of you bloggers are 65+ and wouldn't mind me asking you a few questions, please let me know! Or if you know of anyone that might be interested or willing to help, that would be great, too. I'll just email you the 15 questions and you can fill your answers in there and send it back to me. My topic is on the evolving perception and role of the mother.

Thank you SO much :)

post signature

2 comments:

KK said...

I am very happy to report that I am not that old :) Good luck!

Amanda said...

I bet my grandmother would do it. She is 88. Email me the questions and I will get her to answer them. My email is amandakines@hotmail.com

Post a Comment