Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back to School

Tomorrow is my first day of school! It's been three years since I've had a "first day of school" and the old butterflies returned just like they did before. Today I went and bought my books and some supplies, walking around amongst the 18 year olds, I felt like a senior citizen.

My mom is going to come to my house to watch Spencer so that she doesn't feel too disrupted. For the past few days Spencer has been having some attachment issues, I don't know if she can sense the upcoming changes that are about to happen or if it's just a coincidence. My psych class is three hours long, so lets hope my attention span can hold up like it used to, haha!

Tomorrow I want to spend as much quality time with Spencer as possible. I know that three hours isn't a long time to be away from her, but every time I think about it, it makes me sad. What can I say, I'm a big baby where Spencer is concerned!

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow, wish me luck, I need it :)
post signature

8 comments:

Meg said...

I am sure Spenser will do great with your Mom! I hope your focus holds up. Today I had a 4 and a half hour lecture on dysrhythmias! Ack!

Kari said...

Have fun! I know those butterflies - you'll do great.

Annie said...

GOOD LUCK pretty girl!!
hope you have a great first day!
xo

Melissa said...

Good luck!! I have always loved the start of school. Even through high school and college! Its my favorite. I hope you enjoy it.

Hayley said...

I'm so excited for you! I think one of the things that hold me off on going back to school are those 18 year olds.

Hope said...

Hey~
what are you going to school for?and where?ive only been in school almost a week and have had a test and a quiz already:)it hasnt been bad so far.good luck to you.maybe we should do a study date

Our Little Family said...

Okay, it's Thursday afternoon/evening! How'd it go? How did Spencer do? I was thinkin about you!!!

Kelly said...

Have a great first day!

Post a Comment