Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bye My Friend

My computer has gone to Electronic Heaven. It's with the Geek Squad now, as they recover all of my pictures and documents. Luckily, they said I won't have lost anything stored on my hard drive. My dad has graciously donated me his laptop (he has a desktop too) until I can buy a new computer. My math class is online, so I have to have a computer. But I have no pictures on this thing and it's too big for my hands. I know I shouldn't be complaining, but I feel like I've lost my friend! I'm such a drama queen.


Yesterday I had class from 8 am to 4:30pm, so I'm pretty wiped out. Hopefully I'll get used to this thing and be in a better mood tomorrow :)



post signature

5 comments:

Kylee said...

OMGosh! I would serioulsy cry if my laptop died. :( I hope you get a new best friend soon. :)

And yes, I try to connect with other single mom's too. I enjoy reading your blogs as well, and I am happy to get to know you. :)

Meg said...

Oh that is so sad, my cat Moses spilled an entire glass of H2O on my computer in Feb...it died...it was fried. I was able to retrieve nothing...Nada...Zippo. It was terrible. Now I try to be smarter about backing things up.

Have a great week of classes.

KK said...

Good luck, you'll adjust!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

oh thank goodness that you will be able to recover the pictures! No worries-- we are here no matter what computer you use on your end :)

Kelly said...

:( I would be so sad without my laptop. She's not perfect, but a great friend! Do you know yet what brand/model you're going to buy?

Post a Comment