Sunday, February 22, 2009

The 81st Annual Academy Awards - My Predictions








I love the Oscars! And part of what I love most is picking out who I think is going to win. I'm just doing the"non-technical" categories. I don't know anything about edit splicing or sound engineering, so if I chose winners for them, it would be an uneducated guess.

So here are my predictions- AND I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that I will have a 75% success rate- I'm feeling lucky, what can I say?!


Best Supporting Actress: Amy Adams


Best Supporting Actor: Heath Ledger


Best Actress: Kate Winslet


Best Actor: Mickey Rourke




Best Film: Slumdog Millionaire

Best Animated Film: WALL-E



Best Director: Danny Boyle- Slumdog Millionaire



Best Foreign Language Film: Waltz With Bashir




Best Documentary: Man on Wire


Best Score: Slumdog Millionaire

Best Song: Slumdog Millionaire, Jai Ho


Best Adapted Screenplay: The Reader (okay, I actually think it's going to be Slumdog Millionaire, but I'm tired of winning all the awards!)

Best Original Screenplay: Milk

2 comments:

Lilly said...

I will come back and check. Sounds good to me. Just hope our Hugh goes ok!

Katie said...

@Lilly: He is doing A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! And the crowd really seems to love him, and they never love the emcee.

Post a Comment