Monday, February 9, 2009

Too Tired for a Witty, or Even Informative, Title

I'm about ready for sleep tonight. We have a doctor's appointment early tomorrow morning for Spencer's well-baby check-up. At our last appointment she weighed 25lbs and was 29 1/2 inches long, putting her in the 75th percentile for both categories.

I'm guess that she weighs 26 1/2 to about 27lbs and is 31 inches tall. She seems to be about the same size, weight wise, but I feel like she has gotten taller. So we'll see! Doctor's days are always so stressful- almost every time we've been it's poured rain and getting a parking spot was next to impossible.

Then there are the shots that always leave her sore and cranky. So we'll see how tomorrow goes, wish me luck!

4 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh I hope that it goes fine!!

Maisy said...

It 's going to go great. She is brave just like her mommy :)
Hope you are feeling better today~

Hayley said...

She is as big as my kid! But he's small for his age. Despite having a father who is 6'5" and 280 lbs.

Rachel said...

That's funny, my 9-month old son is the same size as of yesterday. But, he is a tank.
I hope she's feeling better. We're all getting over colds around here too.
I always get so nervous at those baby checkups, worried that they'll find something. But it always turns out fine. Hoping yours does too!

Post a Comment