Thursday, February 5, 2009

More Italia Pictures

I hope I'm not boring you with my Italy pictures, I'm just so excited that I have them on my computer now! Here are a few more, a little less exciting pictures.



This was the doorway to our house. All of the doors are like that- this one had a really cool wind-up locking mechanism.



Cinque Terre, Italia. This was one of the most beautiful cities on the Italian Riveria. Five cities make up Cinque Terre, and this is Vernazza.



Steph and me, again. Vernazza is known for their Limincello, which is what's in the yellow box/bag. I brought home 8 bottles of wine with me, and I still have two. I'm waiting for the right moment to open one of them- I'm not sure what I'm waiting for, but I think I'll know when it's the right time!


Sienna, Italia. The castles here were amazing, as was the hour drive from Florence. You can't beat Tuscany when it comes to breath taking, beautiful countryside.



The singing gondolier in Venice.


There are always people selling roses in the bars and restaurants, and one night one of our friends bought us these beautiful roses. I don't know why he isn't in the picture, haha.

5 comments:

Maisy said...

Amazing photo's. You are so dang cute. I'm sorry I can't remember. When was this trip?
Step away from your computer, turn around, get the bottle opener, open the bottle, grab yourself a glass, pour the wine and ENJOY!!

Mama Melissa said...

Wow, I'd LOVE to go there! Thanks for sharing!

I agree with your comment on my blog about not getting it... but I guess I don't struggle with the infertility issues (again, that I know of), so that is probably why. I think it is awesome that you would consider adoption!!! :)

Melissa

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I love all teh colors that the different building are! The pictures a great! Thanks for sharing...

Anonymous said...

Hi, just want to invite you and your readers to our site about the cinque terre
( in my signature ) and to the blog where you can also vote the nicest of the
cinque Terre
.
Also a video section is online: Video of the Cinque Terre, a different point of view..

Lilly said...

I could never get sick of Italy. I truly love it, and feel so totally comfortable there. Gorgeous pictures.

Post a Comment