Monday, January 12, 2009

5 Fast Facts About Me

1. I am an EXCELLENT spider solitaire player. Seriously, I kick butt!

2. When I was 16 I rescued 10 dogs. The first time, I found a litter of 9 puppies left on the side of the road in a box. I promptly brought them all home, much to the dismay of my parents, and found a home for each dog! The second time, I was bringing my friend home from cheerleading practice and as she got out, a puppy jumped in and started licking my face. I brought her home too. We posted fliers everywhere but no one called. We took her to the vet and he said that she had two broken ribs and showed signs of abuse. That was it for me, Josie became my dog! Although to this day, no one in my family believes that she just jumped in my car, but it's 100% true.




3. I have never, not once in my life, won anything in a raffle or giveaway.


4. I have a child and I'm not married, but I've kissed less than 10 people in my whole life.


5. I was in competitive show choir in high school, Touch of Swing, and we were the first runner up in the Showstoppers National Championship, in Orlando, Florida. It required about 15-20 hours a week, for 6 months, but I can still tap dance with the best of them!

3 comments:

Maisy said...

You're awesome!!!!

:) :) :)

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Awe, what a sweet puppy!

Anonymous said...

Greetings Katie,

I just came across your blog. I read your profile, but don't quite know what "was almost a success story" means, when it sounds to me like you're a success story waiting to happen.

So, carpe diem.

Post a Comment