Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Weekend in Pictures




That looks says TROUBLE!







Made another loaf of bread, same recipe as before, I just used white flour instead of whole wheat flour. This is obviously the before picture.





The after picture. I know whole wheat bread is better for you, but man, this bread was G-O-O-D!








I bought this mini-apron for Spencer at Target for... drumroll please... $2.00! It's really cute, I can't wait to actually get a picture of her wearing it.







It was a cold and dreary Sunday.







Here's to more freezing cold days ahead, the weather report does not resemble Spring, to put it mildly.




3 comments:

Maisy said...

Hey Katie~
Great pics. Love...love...love the apron. Be sure to post pics of Spencer in it!!
Thanks for sharing your life with us!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Love the pictures! I have a serious thing for bread--- bad! It would not be a good idea for me to know how to actually make the tasty stuff!!

Mama Melissa said...

that bread looks awesome. is it hard to make?

loved your non-essential must have list, too!! :)

Post a Comment