Friday, January 30, 2009

Yesterday, Oh What a Day

Yesterday was such a great day for me and Spencer! She was back to her old self, no tantrums, or biting; she was all kisses and hugs from morning til night. It was so nice to have my old girl back, you have no idea! Even thought it was really cold outside, and she refuses to keep a hood on, she had a great time playing with her new pink car.






At first she was a little scared, and she kept going backwards instead of forwards, but then she LOVED it! It has an attachment in the back so that I can push her if I want to, and she thought that was great. When she wanted me to push her faster, she would bang her hands on the steering wheel and laugh. She especially liked it when I would do a wheelie. Sometimes it's so easy to please her!









Fierce concentration! At first she was gripping the wheel so hard, her knuckles turned white.






Hair in face, but happy! I know the saying is a happy mom is a happy baby, but not for me. When she's happy, I'm happy and when she's upset, I'm upset. But yesterday was great.


5 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Those are such nice days...Happy kids... happy moms.... so true!

Maisy said...

Those eyes...those eyes :)
Love the new look on the blog!!!

Hayley said...

Glad to hear she's in a better mood. Have you had to deal with the stomach bug yet- the one where they cry for you at night and wait for you to pick them up before vomiting ALL OVER YOU?

That's the ailment that breaks my heart the most, and makes me gag all at the same time.

Mama Melissa said...

Oh how cute!!! :) She's looks like she's have a blast!

Melissa

Robinsen Clerk said...

This is a great article shared by you.
A blood clot in the brain is differently called a stroke. A blood clot in your brain could cause an unexpected and serious cerebral pain, alongside some different indications, including abrupt trouble talking or seeing.
Buy all types of medicines from here-"online pharmacy store".

Post a Comment