Thursday, January 8, 2009

My New Shabby Apple Bag



I ordered a diaper bag/purse bag for myself for Christmas. Unfortunately, the one I ordered had sold out by the time they got to placing mine. But the lady who runs the site/store was so amazing. She emailed me apologizing and offered me my choice of a few bags that were similar, but hadn't yet been put up for sale. I chose this one and it is gorgeous and I am the only who has it- the pictures don't do it justice! My favorite part about this bag is that after it serves it's "diaper" purpose, it can serve as my purse!




Up close and personal!




Just in case you can't possibly believe that this was ever meant to be a diaper bag, here's the proof: the changing pad. It's super shiny and very pretty, I can't imagine having to dirty it up with babiness goo.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

sVery nice!
Mr. Farty sports a Wisconsin Badgers diaper bag, and I keep spending waaay to much money on purses for me. I like your 'double duty' idea though, might keep it in mind next time I'm indulging in my purse addiction!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

That is Awesome! Though I could have never carried something like that for my boys...

Unknown said...

Too cute!I love that the changing pad is attatched and it is too cute for poop and pee. I also bought a diaper bag/purse( my Vera Bradley I blogged about) cause I couldn't be caught dead with a Winnie the Pooh diaper bag disaster.

Post a Comment